Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Royal Burgh of Falkland: Map C from Playfair and Burgess, Falkland and its people 1901–1913.
Note that this map shows buildings as existing around 1913, including some that no longer exist, and excluding many that have been built in the last hundred years.
Original black and white version from page 468 of Playfair and Burgess. The outlined area shows the extent of the detailed map (Map D)
Enhanced version for a Falkland Society lecture, in colour and with Falkland Conservation Area boundary added.