|The house and gate piers|
|See map||Map D (61)|
|OS grid ref||NO 25012 07202|
|Latitude & longitude||56°15′05″N 3°12′43″W|
|HES listing details|
|Reference: LB8769||Date: 01/02/1972||Category: B|
Millfield House, Falkland
Circa 1800, altered and bay windows added at wings 1886. Central block 2-storey and basement 3-window, centre bay advanced and pedimented, Roman doric column doorpiece; later (1886) chamfers to windows; single-storey wings. Piended slated roofs.
|Statement of special interest
Groups with Falkland Burgh items.
Charles Gulland (Town Clerk of Falkland, died 1909) and his family; Mrs Howell.