Charles Gulland (died 1909) was a solicitor, factor of the Lathrisk estate, agent at the British Linen Bank and Town Clerk of Falkland. In all of these posts he succeeded his father, also called Charles (Town Clerk from 1865 till his death in 1909). He is commemorated by a plaque on the extension to Bank House in Back Wynd.
His daughter married the architext Harold O. Tarbolton
- Playfair and Burgess, page 442.