|Other names||U.F.C. Manse|
|See map||Map D (39)|
|OS grid ref|
|Latitude & longitude|
"A Sale of Work, organised in connection with Falkland U.F. Church, for the purpose of building a wall round the Manse garden and Manse renovation generally, was held in the Public School, Falkland, on Saturday, the Rev. J. H. Morrison, minister of the congregation, presided over a large gathering which included the Rev. J. K. Russell, Falkland Parish Church, the Rev. Philip Lilley, Freuchie U.F. Church; Mr and Mrs J. W. Jackson, Meadowfield; and Mrs Black of Chapel, who performed the opening ceremony."
- Fife News, 20 December 1913, quoted in Playfair and Burgess, page 430.