Much of the west side of Cross Wynd was demolished to form Brunton Green.
"In Cross Wynd ... harled C17 and C18 houses, one [The Corrie] with a round-headed blind window in the chimney gablet, another [The Corrie (southern extension)] dated 1686 and a third [Cobblestones] dated 1764."
From north to south, the houses on the east side are:
- Seton House
- The Corrie (incorporating Bonnie Boo Kids)
- "House (Mrs Lilias Chisholm), Cross Wynd" (not identified)
- Hair@The Wynd
- Wynd Cottage (1 Parliament Square)
- 2 Parliament Square
- The Smiddy (3 Parliament Square
- The Shien (4 Parliament Square)
- Cross Wynd Cottage
(Horsemarket is here)
- Gifford, Fife, page 220.