|See map||Map C|
|OS grid ref|
|Latitude & longitude|
Hillfoot Cottage is a former house on the south side of the Hill Road, Falkland, just inside the old Royal Burgh boundary. Only a few walls now remain.
Mr George Watson from Cowdenbeath was walking nera the cottage in July 1910, when he collapsed and died.
- Fife News, 23 July 1910, quoted in Playfair and Burgess, page 305.