Hillfoot Cottage

From Falkland Historic Buildings
Revision as of 17:43, 28 December 2021 by WikiSysop (talk | contribs) (Added 'See map' reference)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Building summary
[photo awaited]
Name Hillfoot Cottage
Other names
See map Map C
OS grid ref
Latitude & longitude

Hillfoot Cottage is a former house on the south side of the Hill Road, Falkland, just inside the old Royal Burgh boundary. Only a few walls now remain.

Further references

Mr George Watson from Cowdenbeath was walking nera the cottage in July 1910, when he collapsed and died.[1]


  1. Fife News, 23 July 1910, quoted in Playfair and Burgess, page 305.