|View from south-west|
|Address||High Street, Falkland|
|Other names||The Saddlers|
|See map||Map T (7); Map D (23)|
|OS grid ref||NO 25278 07423|
|Latitude & longitude||56°15′12″N 3°12′27″W|
Saddlers House is a house in Falkland High Street.
|HES listing details|
|Reference: LB31259||Date: 01/12/1971||Category: B|
The Saddlers, High Street
Dated 17GLBD71 at door lintel 2-storey, 3-window at first floor, whitewashed stucco with painted margins.
|Statement of special interest
'A' section of larger group (cont
"The Saddlers before the churchyard is dated 1771."
"On the north side of the High Street is an architectural sandwich: the Saddlers (1771) and St Andrew House, mid-18th century [...], reflect douce native architecture. In the middle the Gift Shop [...] is blatantly Gothic with timid battlements."